- This event has passed.
3P Club: Potholders, Pincushions, and Placemats!
January 12, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm$15 - $45
Join our new 3P Club – Potholders, Pincushions, and Placemats! On the second Thursday of the month we will come together and create one of these great projects! Jump in on any class for $15 per class or join the monthly membership for $45.
For our first class on January 12, we’ll be creating this “Budding Beauty” pincushion! Your finished pincushion will be a 6″ square and great to keep for your sewing table or to give to a friend!
- Sewing machine in good, working order
- Fat quarter of red print (appliques)
- 7″ x 15″ rectangle green batik (pincushion)
- Lightweight fusible web
- Clear monofilament thread
- 1″ diameter button (red)
- 1-1/2″ cups of crushed walnut shells or other pincushion filler
- Olfa 28mm rotary cutter
- Rotary cutter mat
- Fabric scissors
- Omnigrid rulers: 8.5″ x 24″ and/or 6.5″ x 12″
- Please have your name on all products you bring to class
- The instructor asks that you please have all required supplies and not borrow your neighbors
- A 10% discount is given to all class supplies
3P Club Dates
January 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13