60° Triangle The Swirl Runner
October 21 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm$20
Join Donna Clifford to create “The Swirl” table runner using the Creative Grids 60° ruler! Perfect for upcoming Christmas gifts, decorations, and more!
S u p p l i e s N e e d e d :
- Purchase kit/ruler large 60-degree ruler/pattern
- Large cutting mat
- 28mm rotary cutter with sharp blade
- Aurifil thread light grey/beige
- 1/4 inch piecing foot
- Quilters pins, fine
- Fabric scissors
- Best Press
- Sticky notes to mark pieces
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Foot pedal and cord for sewing machine
- Pressing mat and iron
- Cut fabric: 1 and ½ yards. Student will be able to do 2 runners: one in class and one at home.
More images and details coming soon.