- This event has passed.
Civil War Scrappy
March 27 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on March 27, 2017 at 10:30am
Join us for a new two-part class, Civil War Scrappy! Pick up your Jelly Roll Quilts book and create this quilt with Marietta! This class will take place at our Sparks location on Monday, March 13 and Monday, March 27.
- Sewing machine in good working order with ¼” foot
- Book: Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott
- Olfa rotary cutter and cutting mat
- 4″ or 6″ x 24″ rotary ruler
- 4″ or 6″ x 14″ rotary ruler
- Aurifil thread for piecing
- Best Press
- 80/12 microtex machine needles
- Fabric scissors
- Please have your name on all products you bring to class
- A 10% discount is given to all class supplies