- This event has passed.
This class is now full. If you’d like to add your name to an interest list for a future class, please call the Sparks location at 775.870.4031. Thank you.
Join guest instructor, Donna Meyers, and learn this unique technique of using many other fabrics over a base fabric! Create beautiful patterns from designer, Laura Heine! Pattern options will include a variety of animals and scenes. Lunch will be provided. Class will be July 21st and July 22nd from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at the Sparks location.
S U P P L I E S N E E D E D :
- Shop Windy Moon Sparks for patterns, fabrics and supplies and receive 10% off your class supply purchase
- Laura Heine pattern
- Pattern ease foundation
- Steam-a-Seam Light 2
- Applique pressing sheet (or Steam-a-Seam paper backing or parchment paper)
- Fabric for pattern
- Karen Buckley Medium
- Blue handled perfect scissors
- Large tub with supplies
- Will use Elmer’s permanent stick lid glue
- Black sharpie
- Iron and ironing pad
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat