- This event has passed.
Join guest instructor, Donna Meyers, for this popular class and learn the unique technique of using many other fabrics over a base fabric! Create beautiful patterns from designer, Laura Heine! Pattern options will include a variety of animals and scenes. Lunch will be provided.
Class will be September 22nd and 23rd from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at the Sparks location.
Early Bird Registration: $135.00 from now through August 31st
After August 31st cost will increase to $150.00
S U P P L I E S N E E D E D :
- Shop Windy Moon Sparks for patterns, fabrics and supplies and receive 10% off your class supply purchase
- Laura Heine pattern
- Pattern ease foundation
- Steam-a-Seam Light 2
- Applique pressing sheet (or Steam-a-Seam paper backing or parchment paper)
- Fabric for pattern
- Karen Buckley Medium
- Blue handled perfect scissors
- Large tub with supplies
- Will use Elmer’s permanent stick lid glue
- Black sharpie
- Iron and ironing pad
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat