- This event has passed.
This class is currently full. If you’re interested in attending a later session, please call us at 775.870.4031 to be placed on an interest list.
Join guest instructor, Donna Meyers, for this popular class and learn the unique technique of using many other fabrics over a base fabric! Create beautiful patterns from designer, Laura Heine! Pattern options will include a variety of animals and scenes. Lunch will be provided.
S U P P L I E S N E E D E D :
- Shop Windy Moon Sparks for patterns, fabrics and supplies and receive 10% off your class supply purchase
- Laura Heine pattern
- Pattern ease foundation
- Steam-a-Seam Light 2
- Applique pressing sheet (or Steam-a-Seam paper backing or parchment paper)
- Fabric for pattern
- Karen Buckley Medium
- Blue handled perfect scissors
- Large tub with supplies
- Will use Elmer’s permanent stick lid glue
- Black sharpie
- Iron and ironing pad
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat