- This event has passed.
January 19, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on February 2, 2017 at 10:30am
Use the color wheel to take a Trip Around the World. All of the cutting will be done using the GO! 6 inch cube cutting system. You will be using the 2 inch square and the 3 inch finished half square triangle. The 2 inch and the 2 ½ inch strip cutters will also be used. This system ensures precision cutting, decreasing cutting time by 90% and more sewing time.
- Rock that Quilt Block Book
- 3 yards of background cream fabric of your choice.
- Sewing machine in good, working order and knowledge of how to use your machine (ensure you have your operator’s manual for reference if necessary)
- Self-closing OLFA rotary cutter (with sharp blade) 28mm or 45mm
- Omnigrid or OLFA rotary cutting mat
- Clover Glass Head Pins
- Sewing machine needles: Microtex 80/12 or 90/14
- Best Press
- Small Iron and pressing mat – June Taylor Pressing Mat and Clover Wedge Iron
- Aurifil thread in coordinating color
- Fabric Scissors
- 8 ½” X 24″ Omnigrid or Creative Grid ruler
- 6 ½” inch square up and 12 ½” inch square up Omnigrid or Creative Grid Ruler
- Extra light if needed
- Sew Steady sewing machine table
- Sullivan Wing Extension Table
*If you do not have any of these supplies already they can be purchased the day of class for a 10% discount
**The GO! Accuquilt machine will be used to cut your squares, half square triangles, and strips. If you have a GO! you will need the 6″ cube we will be using the 2″ square and the 3″ finished half square triangle dies from this cube. If you do not have one and wish to purchase one, we will have them available at class for purchase. We will also be using the 2 and 2-1/2″ strip cutters.