- This event has passed.
Comfort and Devotion: A New Nation
January 5, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join Karen for a final opportunity to finish your Comfort and Devotion quilt! Karen will be available to sew with you and assist you in completing the final steps of your quilt! Just RSVP with our Sparks store at 775.870.4031
- Comfort and Devotion: A Quilting Tribute to Nurses of the Civil War book
- Comfort and Devotion: A New Nation Kit
- Sewing machine in good working and knowledge of how to use your machine (ensure you have your operator’s manual for reference if necessary).
- Self-closing OLFA rotary cutter (with sharp blade) 28mm or 45mm
- Omnigrid or OLFA rotary cutting mat
- Clover Glass Head Pins
- Sewing machine needles: Microtex 80/12 or 90/14
- Best Press
- Small Iron and pressing mat -June Taylor Pressing Mat and Clover Wedge Iron
- Aurifil thread in coordinating color
- Fabric Scissors
- 8 ½ X 24 Omnigrid or Creative Grid ruler
- 6 ½ inch square up and 12 ½ inch square up Omnigrid or Creative Grid Ruler
- Extra light if needed
- Sew Steady sewing machine table
- Sullivan Wing Extension Table
**If you do not have any of these supplies already they can be purchased the day of class for a 10% discount
****If you are using an Accuquilt GO, you will need the 6-inch cube for the 2-inch finished half square triangles and the 12-inch cube for the 6-inch finished square. If you are purchasing separate dies it will be die 55000 for the 6 inch finished square and die 55063 for the 2-inch finished half square triangle. To cut your 2-inch inner border you will need die 55025 and die 55026 for the 5 ½-inch outer border.