April 27 - April 28$165.00
Join guest instructor, Donna Meyers, for this popular class and learn the unique technique of using many other fabrics over a base fabric! Create beautiful patterns from designer, Laura Heine! Pattern options will include a variety of animals and scenes.
CLASS DATES APRIL 27 AND 28TH.
TIME: 9 AM-4 PM (BOTH DAYS)
INSTRUCTOR: DONNA MEYERS
- Shop Windy Moon Sparks for patterns, fabrics and supplies and receive 10% off your class supply purchase
- Laura Heine pattern
- Pattern ease foundation
- Steam-a-Seam Light 2
- Applique pressing sheet (or Steam-a-Seam paper backing or parchment paper)
- Fabric for pattern
- Karen Buckley Medium
- Blue handled perfect scissors
- Large tub with supplies
- Will use Elmer’s permanent stick lid glue
- Black sharpie
- Iron and ironing pad
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
*DUE TO MANY DIETARY RESTRICTIONS AND FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE PLAN LUNCH ON YOUR OWN.