- This event has passed.
Learn how to drop the feed dogs on your machine, put on your free motion foot, and adjust the tension depending on type of thread being used! You will learn how to quilt many different quilting designs! This is a one part class which will be taking place at our Sparks location. Marietta Tracy will be doing lots of free motion quilting classes in the future as well so keep checking back for more!
S U P P L Y L I S T
- Sewing machine in good working order with ability to lower or cover the feed dogs
- Required book: Pathways to Better Quilting b y Sally Terry
- Free motion machine quilting foot
- Sew Steady table or extension for your machine
- Machine quilting gloves
- Small scissors
- Pencil & paper
- A 10% discount is given on class supplies
- Please label all supplies with your name prior to class
I N S T R U C T O R
S K I L L L E V E L