June: Project #4
For June, the UFO Challenge Project number is #4! Refer back to your Challenge Sheet and this month we’ll work on the project in our #4 column!
What’s the 2017 UFO Challenge?
This year Windy Moon Quilts and Sewing Center is challenging ourselves and our customers to finish some UFO’s (UnFinished Objects/Projects).
If you are like us and an avid quilter, you have a stack of unfinished projects. The reasons are numerous; ran out of time, didn’t have that one special piece of fabric, or can’t figure out why you even started it in the first place. Unfinished projects just seem to pile up and take up a lot of space in our sewing rooms and closets. Join Sandi and the Windy Moon team with the resolution this year to clean out your UFO’s.
How it Works
- Download the AllPeopleQuilt.com UFO Challenge 2017 Sheet here
- Fill in twelve projects that you want to finish this year. Choose from any of your UFOs. It could be a kit you bought and never opened, fabric you have been holding on to for too long — add it to your list!
- Starting February 1st, we will randomly draw a number 1-12. That number will correspond with which number project you will work on throughout the month. Fill in the description of where you were in the project before you start
- At the end of the month, fill in your progress and post pictures for everyone to see using #APQResolution and #WindyMoonQuilts
- By the end of the year, you’ll have 13 finished projects, or at least a significant dent in your stack!
Follow us here for Sandi’s progress on her UFO challenge as well as the team at Windy Moon Quilts! We will host a show and share next February!
Join us for Open Sew Days
February: Project #2
March: Project #8
April: Project #5
May: Project #10
June: Project #4